Monday, December 10, 2007

2007 Edublogger Awards Announced

The fourth annual International Edublogger Awards were announced over the weekend, and the winners included a couple of names familiar to me. Jim Gates, who presented the Web 2.0 workshop I attended at IU 6 last week, won the "Best Resource-Sharing Blog" award. Karl Fisch, of The Fischbowl blog and "2020 Vision" video fame, was recognized for "The Most Influential Blog Post," with his entry entitled "Is it Okay to be a Technologically Illiterate Teacher?" (Take a few minutes to read this post. What do you think?)

I haven't read some of the award-winning blogs, but I have a feeling I'll be adding a few more to my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are being moderated for school appropriateness by the blog author. Your comments will not be published immediately. Thank you for your patience.