Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where's the "Tech Talk?"

It occurred to me this evening that I haven't received any "Keystone Tech Talk" emails recently. I know I haven't been too efficient about writing blog entries, but I have been tagging web sites in my Delicious account regularly. Those are the web sites listed in the "Tech Talk" emails that you usually receive several times a week.

I did some investigating and found that the service that usually emails my Delicious web sites isn't working for anyone right now. Yahoo sold Delicious to a different company, and apparently that company isn't supporting the "feed" that emails the web site links to you. Hopefully, this is just a temporary inconvenience!

In the meantime, you can find my bookmarked web sites by going directly to my Delicious account at http://delicious.com/barbwit56 or by checking the list on the right of the "Keystone Tech Talk" blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are being moderated for school appropriateness by the blog author. Your comments will not be published immediately. Thank you for your patience.