Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tech Talk Tips 11-16-11

A couple of teachers indicated on the tech training survey that they would like to learn more about Excel 2007. Check out this free introductory course from HP.

http://bit.ly/vndWkh
I've been on a Twitter kick lately while I prepared for an introductory workshop for KHS teachers. I learn so much from articles posted on Twitter, and that's where I get lots of the resources that I forward. Other teachers apparently share that sentiment. Read 10 Ways Twitter Has Made Better Teachers, and then check the Twitter resources on my wiki. KES teachers . . . are you up for a Twitter workshop, too?

I like this quote that was tweeted and  retweeted many times tonight:
"Work with students shoulder to shoulder, rather than toe to toe." ~David Heard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are being moderated for school appropriateness by the blog author. Your comments will not be published immediately. Thank you for your patience.