What can you do with a whiteboard app?
- Create quick presentations.
- Create tutorials for your students (screencasting).
- Have students solve and explain math problems.
- Record student reading or other work samples.
- Allow students to demonstrate understanding for a variety of subject areas.
I played around with the app today and discovered you can:
- Choose from a variety of backgrounds, including notebook paper, graph paper of various sizes, music staff paper, a tic-tac-toe grid, sports grids, and more.
- Snap your own pictures from within the app to use for your backgrounds.
- Import any picture saved in your Photos app.
- Annotate your pictures.
- Record your voice.
- Create multiple pages for one presentation.
- Save Keynote or PowerPoint presentations as pdfs and then import into Doodlecast Pro to annotate and explain.
- Export directly to YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox, or your Photos app. This makes it easy to post tutorials or lessons to Google Classroom!
- Email a video directly from the app.