Did you know that in Google Docs, you can
- Select from a variety of templates for MLA reports, resumes, letters, essays, brochures, and more?
- Install more than 450 additional fonts?
- Search Google, Google Scholar, and Google Images without leaving your document?
- Find and insert copyright friendly images from Google, Life Magazine, or stock photos from your doc?
- Add programs such as a bibliography maker, rubric builder, thesaurus, or mind mapping tool?
- Dictate what's on your mind instead of typing?
To learn how to use these great features and more, take a look at the Google Slides presentation embedded below that I created for recent teacher training sessions.
If you'd like to receive more of these posts, subscribe by entering your email address at the top left of this page. Email subscribers: Visit the Keystone Tech Talk blog to access archived posts and search for resources!