Monday, February 29, 2016

Sorry About the Ads!



If you subscribe to Keystone Tech Talk by email, you probably noticed that a few ads have been sent out recently. As far as I can tell, they are coming from Delicious.com. This is the online service that I use, and have used for years, to bookmark the sites that I share with you. Another service, Feedburner (a Google product), emails you the links to these sites. Both Delicious and Feedburner are free for users, so I suppose it was inevitable that they would begin using ads to pay their bills.

I will keep an eye on the ads, and if they get inappropriate or overly annoying, I will figure out another process to spread the ed tech word!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are being moderated for school appropriateness by the blog author. Your comments will not be published immediately. Thank you for your patience.