Thursday, May 12, 2016

Stay Up to Date with Feedly



My blog, Keystone Tech Talk, will be shuttered at the end of the current school year due to my impending retirement! However, I hope you will continue to read and learn from the many great ed tech resources that I've shared over the years.

One easy way to access up-to-date ed tech information is to subscribe to quality blogs. I personally use an RSS reader to compile updates in one place to all of the many blogs that I read. Updates are sent automatically; I don't have to go to each blog to see what's new.

My RSS reader of choice is Feedly, and I like it because:
  • It's free.
  • It allowed me to use my Google or Facebook credentials to create an account.
  • I can access my blogs on a computer via Feedly's website or on my phone or iPad with the free Feedly app. I do most of my reading on the iPad app.
  • I can sort the blogs by category--ed tech, design, food, etc.  (I like to read about food; I just don't like to cook it!)

The short video embedded below will show you how easy it is to add content once you've created your Feedly account. I'll be back in a few days to share a list of ed tech blogs that I recommend you follow!

So what are you waiting for? Go to Feedly.com and create your account today!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are being moderated for school appropriateness by the blog author. Your comments will not be published immediately. Thank you for your patience.